Visual Composer is a plugin that lets you take full control over your WordPress site, and build any layout you can imagine. It’s all based around adrag and drop page builder interface, doesn’t require any programming knowledge, and is really simple to get started using.
See how you can create your own webpage in less then 10 minutes with powerful drag and drop page and post builder for WordPress.
Visual Composer is okay with those who doesn’t know coding. But if you know how to code, VC offers a great opportunity to apply your coding knowledge. The developer friendly page builder lets developers extend its functionalities by adding custom shortcodes and use them in drag-&-drop method.
How to create custom post grid with your existing WordPress content in Visual Composer.
Visual Composer comes with over 40 different built in content elements — enough to build almost any layout you could need. Everything works in a simple drag-and-drop way, and you can add, edit, duplicate or remove elements with just a few clicks.
Whether you’re wanting to add layout elements like grids and rows, social media embeds, interactive layouts like accordions or sliders, or any of WordPress’ default widgets, the plugin has you covered.
Of course, if these don’t fit the bill, there are over a hundred different premium add-ons that you can buy to further extend the plugin. Take a look at the full collection to see just how powerful the platform can be!
How you can build rich, complex layouts in WordPress without touching any code.
Visual Composer has several ready-made templates. Besides those page templates, there are some grid layouts that you can use on pages to show posts and media items. Just click the Add Element button and select a post or media layout from there.
- Full drag-and-drop support
- Works with any WordPress theme
- Works with posts, pages, and custom post types
- Access to both front-end and back-end editing
- 40+ pre-defined layouts available
- 45+ content elements available, including rows, text blocks, tabs, accordions, carousels, sliders, charts, WordPress widgets, videos, images, buttons, and even raw JS and HTML blocks. Plus much more
- Responsive and mobile-friendly output
- Compatibility with WordPress SEO by Yoast and WooCommerce
- Multilingual interface