Digital Access Pass (DAP)
Disclosure: We are a professional review site that receives compensation from some of the companies whose products we review. We test each product thoroughly and give high marks to only the very best. We are independently owned and the opinions expressed here are our own.
Digital Access Pass is one of the most feature packaged membership solutions available for WordPress. You can also use DAP on HTML/PHP sites as a stand-alone script and the developers behind the plugin also offer free installation – which is awesome! DAP is a premium WordPress membership platform to create an unlimited membership levels, unlimited subscriptions, full and partial content restriction, file protection, and payment processor integration with over a dozen major companies.
It is, in essence, a complete marketing solution. Content can be dripped to members to encourage them to keep subscribing. Upsells, downsells, and one time offers, can all be offered to members to increase revenue even further. Email broadcasts can be sent directly through the plugin, or you can integrate the plugin with a third party email service such as GetResponse, MailChimp, or Aweber. Auto-responders are also supported and it features forum integration and a two-tier affiliate program.
Pricing: $167 (One-site) | $297 (Unlimited Sites) | $497 (Membership Site In A Box) | $39.99/month (Part of WickedCoolClub Platinum)
- Offers unlimited membership levels.
- Offer unlimited products.
- Trial products.
- Advanced content dripping system.
- Built in affiliate system with 2 tiers.
- Also runs on the sites that are not WordPress & built on PHP/HTML.
- Built in feature of file and downloaded data protection.
- Drip feed almost all post types and content types.
- Unlimited email broadcasting.
- Sneak peek teaser content.
- Forum integration.
- Easy to use shortcodes.