Icegram for WordPress
Disclosure: We are a professional review site that receives compensation from some of the companies whose products we review. We test each product thoroughly and give high marks to only the very best. We are independently owned and the opinions expressed here are our own.
Icegram is surprisingly feature-rich, for a free plugin. You can build popups windows, floating action bars, messenger popups, and toast notifications. You won’t find this many popup types in any other free alternative. The plugin does, however, make it incredibly easy to create a targeted campaign for your completed popup. You can configure when it appears and also on which devices it should be shown. If you’re looking to build a popup, there are six stylish templates to choose from.
The campaign screen also lets you control all your popups in one handy location, including other styles, such as action bars. Icegram works with all email marketing services and all form/lead capture plugins – another major plus point.
- Popups, header / footer bars, toast notifications, messengers – everything!
- Powerful targeting rules
- All-in-one, fully integrated WordPress plugin
- Compatible with auto responders, other plugins and themes
- Unique headline generator for ideas
- No forceful display of Icegram branding in your messages!
- And a lot more…
If you want to get more from Icegram, you can extend the core plugin with a wide range of add-ons. These include:
- analytics (currently free)
- behavior triggers, including exit intent and scroll position ($7)
- geo-targeting ($9)
- sidebar optins ($9)
- in-content optins ($9).
All in all, it’s an affordable way to add premium functionality to your website.