WordPress PopUp is one of the most popular free popup plugins on the market By WPMU Dev , with more than a quarter of a million downloads to date.
This lite version is quite limited, though, allowing you to build only the most basic popups. This means no templates, no color customization, and only one active popup per site if you want to stick with the free version. If you only require a simple popup solution, WordPress PopUp is undoubtedly a good plugin. It’s lightweight and quick-loading, plus the interface makes use of the familiar WordPress visual editor. On this point, it executes it far better than Icegram, with a more intuitive layout and a live preview option.
If you like the lite version of WordPress PopUp, consider upgrading to the pro version for two extra templates, unlimited popups per site, more control over when the popups are displayed, and more than 30 popup display animations.
Price: $49/month for 100+ Premium Plugins
- Design pop-ups from a familiar intuitive interface
- 3 active pop-ups
- 1 easy-to-use layout
- Responsive and fixed design options mean your pop-ups look great on every device
- Control who sees a pop-up including logged out users, visitors who have never commented
- Set when a pop-up appears based on time, location, CSS markers and clicks
- Allow visitors to hide a pop-up from ever displaying again
- 24/7 support team